A. Oceans currents
B. Land Breeze
C. Coastal winds
D. Sea Breeze
- When the wind is deflected due to the rotation of the Earth, it is called as:
- Winds and air currents differ in the aspect that:
- The cold and dense air blowing down the mountain slope during the night is known as:
- which is meant by EQUINOX?
- What is the total length of Mkran Coastal Highway which is constructed with the helo of China:
- Plate tectonics theory explains the movements of:
- which of the following is used in pencils ?
- The element present in the largest amount in rocks and minerals is:
- The element required for solar energy conversion is :
- Which of the following is used in Pencils ?