- Days and nights are equal through out the years at :
- The most important step of Hajj after assuming Ahram is ______
- Boundary line between China and India is known as:
- “Tumooat” means:
- Which if these imaginary Lines is mainly vertical?
- Which of these imaginary lines is mainly vertical?
- The Earth’s rotation on its axis is from:
- A person who performs prayer alone is called_____
- What is the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan called?
- A man walks 3km to his East then turns and walks 3km towards North then turns and walks 3km towards west. Indicate correct direction in which he is in relation to his starting point.