- Mutafa Kamal Pasha abolished the khallfat in ?
- The Treaty of sevres singed in ?
- When did first women compete in Olympics?
- Liaqat Ali Khan joined All India Muslim League as a member in:
- When was the first agreement signed on Siachen glacier?
- The treaty of European union SIGNED ON 7 February 1992 is also known as:
- Following the third Afghan war, Afghanistan gained its independence in :
- The treaty of Hudabia was signed in
- The jalilanwala massacrs took place in:
- The Indus water treaty was mediated by
- Arbitrator in India’s Water Treaty
- Mustufa kamal pasha abolished the khilafat in ?
- East Timor was the colony of Portugal before Indonesia occupied it in
- Mohenjo Darro and Harrapa were discovered in
- King Abdul Aziz LBN Saudi named the kingdom of Hejaz and Najd as Saudi Arabia in:
- Afghanistan gained its independence in 1921 under the leadership of
- NATO stands for
- The World’s first International Airline operated its first fight on may 17,…
- The treaty of European union (1992) is also known as:
- Newzeland was the first country in the world to give women the right to vote until