- The most important step of Hajj after assuming Ahram is ______
- Which Bank gave as Rs .80million loan to the Government of pakistan on the request of Quaid -e-Azam when the Reserve Bank of india failed to deliver pakistan’s share?
- In hajj touching the Black Stone is called?
- Which International agency supervised Indus Basin Treaty, 1960 between Pakistan and India?
- Which international agency supervised Indus Basin Treaty 1960 between Pakistan and India?
- Step by step instructions that run the computer are called:
- The author of the ‘New Deal ‘ was?
- Arbitrator in Indus Basin Treaty:
- The Indus water treaty was mediated by
- Which is the main and important part of Islam ?