B. Carbon Dioxide
- Which are the two gases that we exale more than we inhale?
- THE ELEMENT COMMON TO ALL ACIDS is:
- Which gas is used in decoration lighting?
- Balloons are filled with
- During photosynthesis plants release ?
- Which one of the following greenhouse gases has the greatest warming effect?
- The acid rain destroys vegetation because it contains
- The gas used to extinguish fire is:
- Stainless steel is the alloy of
- The filament of electric bulb is made of:
- The element present in the largest amount in rocks and minerals is:
- Oxygen was discovered by ?
- The rarest gas in air is ?
- Which of the following gases is mainly causing global warming:
- Which gas is used in electric bulb
- When Oxygen was discovered ?
- In 1774 oxygen was discovered by;
- During the processes of photosynthesis, plants releases the