- The British Indian government announced the partition of Bengal in 1905 because of:
- The British Indian government announced the partition of Bengal in 1905 because of
- SAFTA signed on 6 January 2004 in_______________?
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- The central part of Government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of:
- Last week of September is observed as:
- Who is empowered to make rules making records and other matters connected therewith?
- WMO stands for_________.
- A man bought something of 120 rupees and 25% discount . What is actual price he paid?
- The price of a pen is RS 42 and a note book is RS 18.Calculate how many notebooks and pens you can buy for RS 480 in equal quantity.