- What is the eighth planet from the sun?
- Cooldest planet on solar system is ?
- The planet having eight moons is:
- Day and night changes due to:
- The distance between sun and earth us smallest in the month of
- Subject of Holy Quran is ?
- What is the code name of Abbottabad operation?
- Which planet is known as the Earth's twin?
- The planet mercury is difficult to be observed most of the time because:
- The earth takes about ________to complete one rotation around its axis.
- Which planet is called red planet?
- What is the fourth planet from the sun?
- The hottest planet on earth is ?
- which is the hottest planet in solar system ?
- The hottest planet is :
- Which of the following planet is the brightest planet?
- The first Msjid (Mosque) on the surface of Earth is?
- Which of the following is the lightest metal ?
- What is the third planet from the sun?
- Comets revolve around: