- The largest planet is :
- Which of the planets is nearest to the Earth?
- What is the fifth planet from the sun?
- Which of the following planets is known as 'Morning star'?
- The most abundant metal in the earth's crust is:
- which is the hottest planet in solar system ?
- What is the third planet from the sun?
- which is called watery planet?
- Comets revolve around:
- The hottest planet on earth is ?
- Which planet is called evening star?
- The largest among the following is:
- Which of the following is the lightest metal ?
- What planet is closest to the sun?
- moon completes its orbit around the earth in _____ days:
- The earth takes about ________to complete one rotation around its axis.
- What is the eighth planet from the sun?
- Which one of the following planets takes the same number of days for rotation and…
- which planet took longest time to go one round arround Sun ?
- The earth is the _____ largest plants of the solar system.