A) A.K Faisal-ul-Haq
B) Raja Muhammad Mehdi
C) Nawab Salim Ullah Khan
- The Pirpur report on the brutalities of the Congress ministries 1937, was compiled by:
- At the time of Lucknow pact, Quaid-e-Azam was:
- The central part of Government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of:
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- Why Muslims observed the ” Day of Deliverance”?
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid e Azam in the Nehru report 1928 to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslim
- Quaid e Azam resigned from.Indian national Congress due to
- Quaid-e-Azam resigned from the Indian National Congress due to:
- Who prepares Pirpur report?
- The Indian Muslims observed the ” Day of Deliverance ” after the resignation of Congress Ministries on