D.Pelwas Kotal Pass
- The pass which connects pakistan with china is known as;
- Malakand pass connects Peshawar with:
- Shangla Pass connects _______?
- Statement of rights in wells and tube Wells is included in the?
- The “Shandur Pass” at the height of 12,205 feet connects:
- The ” Shandur Pass” at the height of 12,205 feet connects
- Index of Survey/Khasra Number is included in:
- The Shandur Pass at the height of 12205 feet connects:
- When Pakistan and china signed an agreement on china Pakistan economic corridor ( cpec)
- Statement of customs (Wajib-ul-Arz) is included in the?