- Which of the following rivers crosses the equator twice?
- The #Kabul river merges into_?
- The World's first International Airline operated its first fight on may 17, 1920 was:
- The World's Longest Rivers By Length
- Length of yangtze river is?
- Don is Famous River of?
- Plate tectonics theory explains the movements of:
- Yangtze river does nt pass through which of the country ?
- Where the Golden River flows?
- Pakistan's peacekeeper forces served under United Nations for the first time in:
- Where Rawal dam constructed on river?
- Doaba between River Ravi and Chenab called?
- Pakistan's peacekeeping forces served under United Nations for the first time in:
- Congo river is located in
- What is Malakhra
- Which Country has no River?
- where is India building kishan ganga dam?
- Baglihar Dam is constructed in occupied kashmir on river:
- Length of amazon river:
- Which country doesn't have an army?