- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Working boundary is a boundary between
- SAFTA signed on 6 January 2004 in_______________?
- Who replaced Lord Mountbatten as Governor General of India?
- Name the Secretary-General of Commonwealth:
- The 1st general assembly elections in FATA were held on___________?
- What was Pan-Islam, originated in 1880 in Ottoman Empire?
- Ban ki Mon belongs to which country?
- New agency “API” belongs to which country?
- Ahmad khan karai the famous actor of independence war belongs to ?