- Lion is the national emblem of:
- The first elections in Pakistan were held in
- Adam’s peak is located in?
- ” Ariana” is an air line of;
- When Dr. Abdul salam received noble prize?
- When did Pakistan’s first expedition land on Antarctica
- Kahuta laboratories were established in
- When was the last census held in Pakistan?
- the name of ceyion changed into sirilanlka in ?
- When was the right to vote given to women in Switzerland?
- Neil Alden Armstrong an American was the first man to set foot on the moon in the year?
- When was the second Islamic Summit Conference held in Lahore?
- ASEAN was formed in:
- “Aeroflot” is the air line of :
- When were non party elections held?
- Decimal system introduced in Pakistan on 1st January
- ASEAN was formed in ?
- Cyprus gained independence from Britain 1960, when was it divided into two parts…
- India tested its first nuclear device on:
- The only Hindu state in the world is: