A) Hyderabad (Deccan)
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- The central part of Government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of:
- The largest Princely State by area at the time of partition was:
- The Hindu had launched “Swadeshi Movement” (to boycott English made goods) in the wake of:
- The Hindu had launched ” Swadeshi Movement ” in the wake of
- A Condominium is:
- Before the partition of India in 1947, how many princely states existed?
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid e Azam in the Nehru report 1928 to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslim
- A vassal state is:
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid-e-Azam in Nehru Report 1928, to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslims?