A) 12 September 1939
B) 22 September 1939
C) 12 December 1939
D) 22 December 1939
- The Indian Muslims observed “Day of Deliverance” after the resignation of Congress ministries on:
- Why Muslims observed the ” Day of Deliverance”?
- Why Muslims observed “Day of Deliverance”?
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid-e-Azam in Nehru Report 1928, to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslims?
- Lucknow Pact was signed between Congress and Muslim League in?
- Quaid e Azam resigned from.Indian national Congress due to
- Quaid-e-Azam resigned from the Indian National Congress due to:
- Quaid-e-Azam surrendered the most cherished demand of the Indian Muslims “Separate Electorate System” under the:
- Parliament of Sweden is known as?
- The Pirpur report on the brutalities of Congress ministries 1937 was compiled by