- The most powerful organ of United Nation is
- Which international agency supervised Indus Basin Treaty 1960 between Pakistan and India?
- Which International agency supervised Indus Basin Treaty, 1960 between Pakistan and India?
- Which Bank gave as Rs .80million loan to the Government of pakistan on the request of Quaid -e-Azam when the Reserve Bank of india failed to deliver pakistan’s share?
- The term Paper Gold is associated with:
- The old name of Supreme court was
- Of the various agencies of United Nations, the oldest one is
- Of the various agencies of the United Nations, the oldest one is:
- oldest monarchy is ?
- APEC stands for ?