- “Thomas Cup ” is given in the game of:
- Pakistan’s national movement was launched from England in 1933 by
- The Bolshevik revolution is associated with
- The world’s oldest surviving monarchy is in
- Famous bridge golden gate is located in
- Kalahari desert is located in ?
- Ural mountain is in ?
- Thomas cup is associated with
- Working boundry is between ?
- “Bristol” is a seaport of ;
- Normandy is in?
- Salisbury is the old name of
- What is the duration of one half of a hockey match
- Thomas Cup is given for the game of
- What is Malakhra
- The ” Sawaythling cup” is related to the game of ;
- Ural Mountain is in ?
- kalahari deset is located in ?
- Which is the biggest Civil Award of Pakistan?
- The war of roses (1455-1485) in European history is associated with the