A) East Sussex
- The first wide area network fibre optic cable was installed in 1978 in:
- Optic Fiber is mainly used for which of the following?
- Boundary line between China and India is known as:
- WMO stands for_________.
- Fiber optics technology is being used in :
- What is the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan called?
- Last week of September is observed as:
- Which international agency supervised Indus Basin Treaty 1960 between Pakistan and India?
- Where was the first hydroelectric power station installed?
- Greenwich mean time was established in