A. Jam-e-Jahan Numa✔
D. Indian Gazette
- Which of the following leaders helped Quaid-e-Azam in the preparation of his 14 points in 1929?
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid-e-Azam yo join All India Muslim League?
- Who among the following leaders had translated the Lahore Resolution from English to Urdu on 23rd March 1940?
- The Muslim leader who advised the Muslims to not participate in meatings of all India national Congress?
- Which of the following leaders helped Quaid e Azam in the preparation of fourteen points in 1929?
- The constitution of the All India Muslim League was drafted by a Committee in 1907 headed by:
- Maulana Muhammad Ali Johar issued “Hamdard” Urdu newspaper in:
- The Muslim leader who advised the Muslims not to participate in the meetings of All India National Congress was:
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid e Azam to join All India Muslim League:
- cat exam