D. None of these
- The first Ummayed Caliph was:
- Ghazwa Khyber was fought between:
- The commander of Muslims army in the Battle of Qadisiya was:
- Battle of Mutah was fought between:
- During the Orthdox Caliphate, who had the longest tenure:
- Who has been titled as Saif Ullah ?
- In the History of world the stone age is also called by the name of;
- Who was the founder of sociology …?
- After the Battle of Yermuk, which was won by the Muslims Khalid bin Waleed(رضي الله عنه) was replaced by the Caliph Umar (رضي الله عنه) from his supreme command. The new Supereme Commander was:
- During which Caliph Rashid period, the Muslims fought the first naval war?