A) 10 December 1904
B) 10 December 1903
C) 10 December 1901
D) 10 December 1902
- The jalilanwala massacrs took place in:
- The only person to win two unshared Noble prizes
- The earth’s rotation on its axis is from West to East. Mention the shortest…
- Allama Iqbal delivered Khutba Allahabad on?
- Which of the following Indian Nobel prize winners is associated with economics?
- During the second world war, which of these islands was awarded George Cross?
- Shortest Day in Australia will be on ?
- Nobel peace prize 2011 was given to:
- The largest number of women received nobel prize in the category of:
- Alfred Bernard Nobel started Nobel Prize. To which country did he belong?
- Equal day and night in southern hemisphere on date
- The Indian Muslims observed the ” Day of Deliverance ” after the…
- Bhutto stepped in as president and civil Cmla of Pakistan
- Noble prize for peace is awarded in
- 1st noble award in psysics was awarded to ?
- First noble prize in physics was awarded to?
- Rabindra Nath Tagor the first Asian who received literature Nobel Prize in
- Which year India awarded Most Favoured Nation (MFN) status to pakistan?
- Noble prize was first awarded in
- When was the first Nobel Prize awarded?