A. September 1958
B. November 1958
C. October 1958✔
D. None of these
- How many times martial law has been Imposed In Pakistan since 1947?
- First Martial Law was imposed in:
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid-e-Azam in Nehru Report 1928, to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslims?
- When The Constituent Assembly Passed The Objective Resolution…???
- Quaid e Azam resigned from.Indian national Congress due to
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid e Azam in the Nehru report 1928 to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslim
- The first currency note of SBP was issued on___________?
- Which is the biggest Civil Award of Pakistan?
- Ghazwa Khyber was fought between:
- Quaid-e-Azam resigned from the Indian National Congress due to: