- According to the 1973 constitution the President is the titular Head of the State. Who elects the president?
- Which party won the elections of October 1990
- The elections of assemblies were held in October 2002 when the elections of senate were held in
- Which party won the elections of October 1990?
- First provincial elections after establishment of Pakistan were held in
- Henna Lake is located in:
- The elections for assemblies were held in October 2002. When the elections for senate were held?
- First Provincial elections after establishment of Pakistan were held in:
- The 1st general assembly elections in FATA were held on___________?
- When were non-party elections held?