- The element required for solar energy conversion is :
- Which of the following is an example of packaged software
- Baghalchur area of Dera Ghazi Khan is famous for
- THE ELEMENT COMMON TO ALL ACIDS is:
- The energy generation in stars is due to:
- The largest producer of solar energy in the world is:
- which of the following is used in pencils ?
- One horse power is equal to
- Who holds power of selecting cricket players?
- which is used as moderatorin atomic reactor ?
- Concept of changing behaviour change in an individual is called ?
- First nuclear power plant in Pakistan was set up with the help of
- The element present in the largest amount in rocks and minerals is:
- Which chemical element has properties of a metal and non-metals?
- When sun light and white light passed through prism, it splits into how many…
- Silicon valley is located in:
- Which is used as moderator in atomic reactor?
- When Halaku Khan came into power …?
- LED technology is energy efficient.what does LED stand for?
- Photosynthesis in plant take place faster in;