A.South to North
B.North to South
C.East to West
D.West to East
- Day and night changes due to:
- “Taipei” is the capital of:-
- Rand is the currency of ?
- The earth’s rotation on its axis is from West to East. Mention the shortest…
- which sea is located in central Asia?
- Which part of the world is the called “The land of free people ” ?
- The distance of a place south or north equator is called
- Days and nights are equal through out the years at :
- East India Company was established in_______.
- NATO stands for
- East India Company occupied Punjab in
- East Timor was the colony of Portugal before Indonesia occupied it in
- The lncan civilization flourished in :
- Senkaku Island is disputed between:
- The first wide area network fiber optic cable was installed in 1978 in
- Which of the following continents has no dessert?
- The association of the South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) has its Headquarters at:
- The earth takes about ________to complete one rotation around its axis.
- The difference in the duration of day and night increases as ibe moves from
- which sea is located in central asia ?