A) 22 December
B) 22 January
C) 22 February
D) 22 March
- Day and night changes due to:
- Land reforms announced by PPP regime
- The faction Ulster unionists want to retain British rule in
- Which part of the world is the called “The land of free people ” ?
- Shah Wali Ullah was born on 21st February, 1703 in:
- Bhutto stepped in as president and civil Cmla of Pakistan
- The earth takes about ________to complete one rotation around its axis.
- The Indian Muslims observed the ” Day of Deliverance ” after the…
- The difference in the duration of day and night increases as ibe moves from
- The elections of assemblies were held in October 2002 when the elections of senate…
- The distance between sun and earth us smallest in the month of
- When did Pakistan’s first expedition land on Antarctica
- The first Nobel Prizes were awarded in
- The Earth’s rotation on its axis is from:
- Decimal system introduced in Pakistan on 1st January
- Mention the nick name of Atom bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima in 1945
- What is the actual time of rotation of earth?
- Equal day and night in southern hemisphere on date
- Mention the name of atomic bomb that was dropped in Hiroshima in 1945?
- Shortest Day in Australia will be on ?