A) 22 December
B) 22 January
C) 22 February
D) 22 March
- The earth’s rotation on its axis is from West to East. Mention the shortest day in the Northern Hemisphere
- Day and night changes due to:
- The Earth’s rotation on its axis is from:
- The earth takes about ________to complete one rotation around its axis.
- The difference in the duration of day and night increases as ibe moves from
- The difference in the duration of day and night increases as one moves from:
- On which of the following planets of the solar system does the sun rise in the west an set in the East?
- Solar system consist of:
- A man walks 3km to his East then turns and walks 3km towards North then turns and walks 3km towards west. Indicate correct direction in which he is in relation to his starting point.
- Which planet of the solar system spins on its axis at the fastest rate?