- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Pinpoint the world’s oldest democratic country:
- Sharjah is located in
- The headquarters of APEC is in :
- After U.S which country is the second largest arm seller in the world?
- USAIN BOLT holds the world record for 100 meters race. To which country he belong to?
- Which country parliament consider as oldest parliament of the world..?
- Pinpoint the world’s oldest democratic country
- “Dosimeter” is a device used to measure:
- The world biggest oil refinery is situated?
- Which country suffered the Maximum in the World War II?
- “Petra” is the news agency of:
- OPEC’s largest oil producing country is
- Which country is the 2nd largest oil producer in the world ?
- Newzeland was the first country in the world to give women the right to vote until
- Which country has the largest resources of crude oil:
- Three persian gulf Islands, Abu Musa, The Greater and Lesser Tunbs,are disputed between:
- The headquaters of PEC is in ?
- The country of high GPD in the world ?
- Which is the second largest oil producer country in the world?