A) Sher Shah Suri
B) Alauddin Khilji
D) Muhammad-bin- Tughlaq
- Student portal
- Which of the following leaders helped Quaid-e-Azam in the preparation of his 14 points in 1929?
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid-e-Azam yo join All India Muslim League?
- Who was the chief editor of “Zamindar”?
- The coin rypya was first issued by:
- The Muslim leader who advised the Muslims to not participate in meatings of all India national Congress?
- Which of the following leaders helped Quaid e Azam in the preparation of fourteen points in 1929?
- The constitution of the All India Muslim League was drafted by a Committee in 1907 headed by:
- Who was the Chief editor of ” Zamindar”?
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid e Azam to join All India Muslim League: