- the british Govt. announced the partition of Bengal in ?
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- Sylhet District at the time of partition was part of the province of :
- Rabindra Nath Tagor the first Asian who received literature Nobel Prize in
- Mustufa kamal pasha abolished the khilafat in ?
- The British Indian government announced the partition of Bengal in 1905 because of
- Before the partition of India in 1947, how many princely states existed?
- When Quaid e Azam met M.K Gandhi 1st time?
- Mutafa Kamal Pasha abolished the khallfat in ?
- The Hindu had launched ” Swadeshi Movement ” in the wake of
- Congress launched ” Quit India Movement ” against the British Government in
- Partition of Bengal took place in
- During the British rule the only British king to visit India and hold his Darbar was:
- What is ‘Scotland Yard’?
- Delhi darbar, King and Queen of British India visit, partion of Bengal annulled
- Delhi become the capital of india in
- When did first women compete in Olympics?
- East India Company was established in_______.
- Cawnpur Mosque Tragedy had taken place in
- Titanic struck an icebergs and sank during her maiden voyage from Southampton to…