A. 250 g
B. 300 g
C. 350 g
D. 400 g
- The average weight of human heart is ?
- A country which has no coastline is called:
- The time interval between two beats of a normal human heart is
- How many chambers are there in human heart?
- Physiotherapy is a curative method for:
- Dr. Christian Bernard performed the first ever heart transplant on human. Which country was he from?
- Shape of heart is:
- What is the function of the heart pacemaker?
- Find the correctly punctuated sentence:
- Deficiency of iron in human died causes :