A. Tryve Lie
B. Vi jay Lakshmi pundit
C. U Thant
D. Kurt Waldheim
- The 1st Asian secretary general of united nations was?
- Pakistan has recently been considered as non Parliament member of United Nations…
- U Thant was the first UN Secretary General from Asia. To which country did he belong to?
- Headquarters of Asian development bank is in
- Rabindra Nath Tagor the first Asian who received literature Nobel Prize in
- Pakistan’s peacekeeping forces served under United Nations for the first time in:
- What was Pan-Islam, originated in 1880 in Ottoman Empire?
- Of the various agencies of United Nations, the oldest one is
- Headquarter of United Nations Environment Programme is located in:
- In hic organ of the United Nations all member states of UN are represented?
- Canada’s Mr.Arnold Smith was the first secretary general of
- “Kofi Annan” a former secretary General of U.N.O belonged to :
- The association of the South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) has its Headquarters at:
- Who was the First Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee?
- The first international organization was:
- The name United Nations was coined by:
- Pakistan’s peacekeeper forces served under United Nations for the first time in:
- “We the people of united nations “are the opening word of the historical documents?
- Which one is not the official language of United Nations?
- G.T road is one of the main highways of Pakistan, what does G.T stand for?