(a) 1857 AD
(b) 1864 AD
(c) 1862 AD
(d) 1866 AD
- The Central National Muhammadan Association was founded in 1877 by
- The Central National Muhammadan Association was founded in 1877 by:
- Sir Syed Ahmed khan was born on __________?
- Who give the title “Quaid-e-Azam” to Muhammad Ali Jinnah?
- Sir syed Ahmed khan became chief judge in
- Sir Syed Ahmed Khan became Chief Judge in:
- Who was the First Prime Minister of Pakistan?
- After Shariat Ullah who made the Faraizi Movement strong and popular
- Syed Ahmed Shaheed was martyred at balakot in
- Which religious scholar tried to eradicate different innovations from the religion?