A) Mediterranean sea and red sea
B) South China sea and red sea
C) Indian ocean and red sea
- Ban ki Mon belongs to which country?
- The distance of a place south or north equator is called
- Explanions slots connects interface cards to:
- Rand is the currency of ?
- The ” Shandur Pass” at the height of 12,205 feet connects
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- “Diego Garcia” is United States ‘Navel base’ in:
- Malakand pass connects Peshawar with:
- ‘MCMahan Line’ is a boundry between:
- In which year Suez canal was nationalized?
- The Suez Canal connects
- The Earth’s rotation on its axis is from:
- Working boundry is between ?
- What is the rate of Ushr payable from a canal irigated land?
- The association of the South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) has its Headquarters at:
- Senkaku Island is disputed between:
- Strait of Gibraltar connects the Atlantic ocean with the:
- The Mariana Trench is in the __________ Ocean.
- Shangla Pass connects _______?
- The largest ocean of the world is: