- Which Bank gave as Rs .80million loan to the Government of pakistan on the request of Quaid -e-Azam when the Reserve Bank of india failed to deliver pakistan’s share?
- A vassal state is:
- Ross Island in the Ross Sea is located near
- When did Quaid-e-Azam took oath as first Governor General of Pakistan?
- What do you understand by the term “Kerb” in foreign currency dealings?
- Which is the biggest Civil Award of Pakistan?
- A Condominium is:
- G.T road is one of the main highways of Pakistan, what does G.T stand for?
- When did pakistan become member of united nation ?
- cat exam