- ‘Red sea’ is between :
- which of the following country’s parliament is called diet?
- Largest Muslim country in Africa by population is
- Which country suffered the Maximum in the World War II?
- “Aeroflot” is the air line of :
- The headquarters of APEC is in :
- Yangtze river situated in ?
- Bering Strait separated Russia from ?
- which of following country’s parliament is called Diet ?
- Largest peninsula
- Baht is the currency of which country..?
- “Aeroflot” is the air line of:
- After US, the largest number of Atomic Reactors are in:
- Senkaku Island is disputed between:
- Oldest anthem
- East Timor was the colony of Portugal before Indonesia occupied it in
- The oldest anthem of the world :
- Fiber optics technology is being used in :
- Which country’s Parliament has the largest membership
- The country through which the equator passes is :