- The bridge in Istanbul,Turkey that connects Asia and Europe is called
- A country which has no coastline is called:
- Max plank discovered
- Max Plank discovered?
- Egyptian city Aswan is famous for:
- Which of the following is associated with Einstein?
- The central part of Government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of:
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- LNG stands for ?
- Which Bank gave as Rs .80million loan to the Government of pakistan on the request of Quaid -e-Azam when the Reserve Bank of india failed to deliver pakistan’s share?