A. New York
- Eiffel Tower is located in:
- Which one is called masha ,ar-ul-haram______________?
- The element requie for changing sun light into power energy ?
- which of the following is used in pencils ?
- The worlds famous bridge “Golden Gate” is located in;
- The world’s most populous city is:
- Where us Green Peace headquarter?
- Which is the most popular States in USA?
- Silicon is also called:
- Kachura lake is situated in ?
- The element present in the largest amount in rocks and minerals is:
- Headquarter of United Nations Environment Programme is located in:
- Pentagon is the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense, in :
- Where the red square is located?
- Kachura Lake is situated in:
- The first wide area network fiber optic cable was installed in 1978 in
- The Headquaters of International Labour Organization (ILO) Located in:
- Which is the largest area wise state in USA?
- The element required for solar energy conversion is :
- The first long distance telephone line was installed in 1884