- Which of the following leaders helped Quaid e Azam in the preparation of fourteen points in 1929?
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid e Azam to join All India Muslim League:
- Who was the Chief editor of ” Zamindar”?
- The Muslim leader who advised the Muslims not to participate in the meetings of All India National Congress was:
- The Muslim leader who advised the Muslims to not participate in meatings of all India national Congress?
- Who was appointed the first secretary of all India Khilafat committee ?
- Which of the following leaders helped Quaid-e-Azam in the preparation of his 14 points in 1929?
- Which Pakistani Scientist was awarded Nobel Prize for physics in 1979?
- Who was the first President of Azad Kashmir?
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid-e-Azam yo join All India Muslim League?