- A country which has no coastline is called:
- SAARC headquarters?
- At the time of Lucknow pact, Quaid-e-Azam was:
- Headquarters of Asian development bank is in
- Where is the headquarters of international court of justice?
- The first SAARC summit was held at?
- Where is the headquarters of International Court of Justice?
- Headquarters of Asian development bank is in:
- What do you understand by the term “Kerb” in foreign currency dealings?
- SAFTA signed on 6 January 2004 in_______________?