- Headquarters of Asian development bank is in
- Which of the following Indian Nobel prize winners is associated with economics?
- Quid e azam joined Musli league in ?
- Delhi darbar, King and Queen of British India visit, partion of Bengal annulled
- The largest number of women received nobel prize in the category of:
- Nobel peace prize 2011 was given to:
- Quaid-e-Azam joined Muslim League in:
- the british Govt. announced the partition of Bengal in ?
- The 1st Asian secretary general of united nations was?
- The British government announced the annulment of partition of Bengal in_______.
- Cawnpur Mosque Tragedy had taken place in
- When Quaid e Azam met M.K Gandhi 1st time?
- When was the first Nobel Prize awarded?
- Titanic struck an icebergs and sank during her maiden voyage from Southampton to…
- When Dr. Abdul salam received noble prize?
- What is annuity ?
- Quaid_E_Azam joined Muslim League in?
- Alfred Bernard Nobel started Nobel Prize. To which country did he belong?
- Delhi become the capital of india in
- When did first women compete in Olympics?