- Liaqat Ali Khan joined All India Muslim League as a member in:
- Delhi become the capital of india in
- Quaid e Azam met M.K Gandhi for the first time 1916 at
- Minto-Morley Reforms were Introduced In :
- Quaid-e-Azam joined Muslim League in:
- Delhi darbar, King and Queen of British India visit, partion of Bengal annulled
- Following the third Afghan war, Afghanistan gained its independence in :
- When the control of Muslims league was taken over by Quaid-e-Azam?
- Quaid e Azam joined all Indian Muslim League in 1913 at
- Who was the first president of Muslim league?
- Cawnpur Mosque Tragedy had taken place in
- the british Govt. announced the partition of Bengal in ?
- Quaid_E_Azam joined Muslim League in?
- Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah joined All India Muslim League in
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid e Azam to join All India Muslim League:
- Titanic struck an icebergs and sank during her maiden voyage from Southampton to…
- When Fatima Jinnah joined AIML?
- Rabindra Nath Tagor the first Asian who received literature Nobel Prize in
- When Quaid e Azam met M.K Gandhi 1st time?
- What was the significance of 21st annual session of All India Muslim League?