- Quaid e Azam joined all Indian Muslim League in 1913 at
- What was the significance of 21st annual session of All India Muslim League?
- Which party won the elections of October 1990
- Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah joined All India Muslim League in
- Delhi darbar, King and Queen of British India visit, partion of Bengal annulled
- After Sir Agha Khan, the next president of All India Muslim League was
- In which of the following cities All India Muslim League was found?
- Who was the first president of Muslim league?
- The constitution of All India Muslim League was drafted by a committee in 1907 headed by
- Titanic struck an icebergs and sank during her maiden voyage from Southampton to…
- Rabindra Nath Tagor the first Asian who received literature Nobel Prize in
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid e Azam in the Nehru report 1928 to make it…
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- Liaqat Ali Khan joined All India Muslim League as a member in:
- Quaid-e-Azam joined Muslim League in:
- When Quaid e Azam met M.K Gandhi 1st time?
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid e Azam to join All India Muslim League:
- Delhi become the capital of india in
- Quid e azam joined Musli league in ?
- In the provincial elections of 1937, All India Muslim League won largest number of…