A. Nehru report
B. Shuddhi Movement
C. Non cooperation movement
D. Quit India Movement
- Quaid e Azam resigned from.Indian national Congress due to
- At the time of Lucknow pact, Quaid-e-Azam was:
- Under Gandhi Irwin Pact March 1931, It was decided that:
- The British Indian government announced the partition of Bengal in 1905 because of:
- The founder of Indian National Congress was:
- The founder of Indian national Congress was
- The Indian National Congress was found on the initiative of:
- Quaid-e-Azam M Ali jinnah became the president of all Indian Muslim league in ?
- Quaid-e-Azam surrendered the most cherished demand of the Indian Muslims “Separate Electorate System” under the:
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid-e-Azam in Nehru Report 1928, to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslims?