- Who conceived the idea of Pakistan?
- Which of the following leaders had convinced Quaid e Azam to join All India Muslim League:
- Quaid e Azam resigned from.Indian national Congress due to
- When Quaid e Azam met M.K Gandhi 1st time?
- Liaqat Ali Khan joined All India Muslim League as a member in:
- Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar had started publishing his famous English newspaper…
- Quaid-e-Azam joined Muslim League in:
- Quid e azam joined Musli league in ?
- Quaid e Azam became the member of legislative council from Bombay
- Quaid_E_Azam joined Muslim League in?
- Who was the first president of Muslim league?
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid e Azam in the Nehru report 1928 to make it…
- What was the significance of 21st annual session of All India Muslim League?
- The origin of idea of Pakistan is associated with the name of
- Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah joined All India Muslim League in
- In which of the following cities All India Muslim League was found?
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- When the control of Muslims league was taken over by Quaid-e-Azam?
- Quaid e Azam met M.K Gandhi for the first time 1916 at
- Quaid e Azam surrendered the most cherished demand of Indian Muslims ”…