- Plato was _____ of Aristotle ?
- ” The Politics” is considered as te first book on the art of the government, identify the author
- Who said these lines, ” man without society is either beast or God?”
- Who said, ” man is a social animal”?
- In chronological order,which of the following personalities come first?
- Who said these words “Man without society is either beast or God”?
- Who said “Man is a social Animal”?
- “The Politics” is considered as the first book on the art of government, identify the author:
- Imam Abu Hanifa was a:
- Who said” man is by nature a political animal”?