A. Yellow light
C. Red lights
D. White light
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid e Azam in the Nehru report 1928 to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslim
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid-e-Azam in Nehru Report 1928, to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslims?
- Which of the following is associated with Einstein?
- During photosynthesis plants release ?
- During the processes of photosynthesis, plants releases the
- Mirage is an example of .
- Night vision is possible with the help of ___________?
- Yeast used in making of bread is a:
- Telepathy is ?
- Name the economists whose theory describes that population increases faster than the means if support?