D. None of these
- Why Muslims observed “Day of Deliverance”?
- Which amendments were proposed by Quaid-e-Azam in Nehru Report 1928, to make it acceptable to the Indian Muslims?
- At the time of Lucknow pact, Quaid-e-Azam was:
- Under Gandhi Irwin Pact March 1931, It was decided that:
- A Condominium is:
- Persecution of Rohinglya Muslims is in which state of ?
- The central part of government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of
- The central part of Government of India Act 1935 was not enforced because of:
- Why Muslims observed the ” Day of Deliverance”?
- The percentage of Muslims in Jamu and Kashmir in