- Pakistan’s peacekeeper forces served under United Nations for the first time in:
- How many countries pakistan’s forces serving under UN peacekeeping mission at present?
- The first international organization was:
- What was Pan-Islam, originated in 1880 in Ottoman Empire?
- What was Pan-Islam, originated in 1880 in Ottoman empire?
- The Delaware River is in
- Reuters is the news agency of…
- The name United Nations was coined by:
- Of the various agencies of United Nations, the oldest one is
- Which one is not the official language of United Nations?