- Which of the following country’s parliment is called ‘Cortes’?
- which of the following country’s parliament is called diet?
- What is the parliament of Denmark?
- Bay of biscay is situated in:
- The largest number of women representatives are in the Parliament of
- “Bay of Bisscay” is situated between:
- Which country is also known as ‘Land of the ‘Midnight Sun’?
- Which European Country is also know as Hellenic Republic
- which of following country’s parliament is called Diet ?
- Yen is the currency of:
- Which Country has the most Natural Lakes?
- Which country is also known as the ‘Land of Thousand Lakes’?
- Days and nights are equal all the year at :
- “Order of Rising Sun” is the highest militry award of:
- The Noble Prize for Peace is given in the city
- Lion is the national emblem of:
- The World’s largest copper producer is:
- Which country’s ecnomic growth rate is fastest at present?
- Noble prize for peace is awarded in
- _______is the capital of Norway?