A. 2.5 cm
B. 2 cm
C. 2.54 cm
D. 3.00 cm
- 1 inch is equal to ;
- One barrel of petroleum is equal to:
- One Pound per foot is equal to
- one yard is equal to ?
- One megabyte is equal to:
- Two polygons are similar if :
- one gram of gold is equal to how many miligrams of gold
- Equal day and night in southern hemisphere on date
- One gram of gold is equal to how many milligram of gold?
- One unit of electricity is exactly equal to
- Contours’are lines connection places having ?
- One inch is equal to?
- One yard is equal to?
- 1 BTU is equal to how many joules?
- 1 metric ton is equal to ;
- Days and nights are equal through out the years at :
- which is meant by EQUINOX?
- One horse power is equal to
- Days and nights are equal all the year at :